Enter D'Apps I'm using this site to gain competence with technologies that I intend to utilize in the classroom. My college is doing a pretty good job teaching traditional methods, however, I only have one instructional media class and I believe that 21st century students should learn with 21st century technology. When I begin my teaching career, I want to integrate technology starting on the first day, and the only way I'll be able to do that is to start practicing now. I'll use blogs in the classroom for communicating with parents and daily roving reporting by students. Students will also have the option to write on their own blog. Over the next couple of years I'll model how I'll use use blogging in the classroom on this site. Please check out my other sites concerning Handhelds and Podcasting.


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Palm Graffiti Font for Windows and Mac

The Nashville Palm Users Group has PC and Mac downloads for Palm Graffite font. I recieved a weird message when I linked directly to their download site so here is a non-linked URL to their homepage:

http://www.npug.org/

When on their page, click on "Downloads" and then on "Fonts."

Instructions for adding the new font to your PC font selection can be found by clicking "Help and Support" drawn up from the PC's start menu and searching using the phrase "Adding new fonts".

Updated 6/18/06: PalmFont

Comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog and I'll update the URL. You really have a nice PUG organization there in Nashville. I've signed up and I'm looking forward to reading your forums.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>


Links to this post:
<$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>



<< Home